We are actively recruiting a Quality Engineer to join the quality team of a Tier 1 main contractor working on a large notable healthcare project in Dublin city centre. The contractor has prior experience in delivering projects in a variety of industries. Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or in a quality assurance / quality control (QA/QC) environment would be very beneficial.
Engineers coming from a site based role would be very suitable.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the QA implementation for the companies projects
- Liaising with the client, design teams and sub-contractors
- Knowledge of BCAR / LEED regulations would be advantageous
- Ensure adherence to Irish Quality Standards, ISO and audit procedures
- 3rd level qualification in engineering or a construction related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role or engineering position
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, excel, auto-cad
- Site based position