We are actively recruiting a Quality Engineer to join the quality team of a large construction company based in Dublin 8. The contractor has prior experience in delivering projects which range in value from €10m – €200m. They specialise in Commercial and Residential developments and your initial project involvement will be a €100 mixed-use development. Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or in a quality assurance / quality control (QA/QC) environment would be very beneficial.
Engineers coming from a site based role would be very suitable.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the QA implementation for the companies projects
- Liaising with the client, design teams and sub-contractors
- Knowledge of BCAR / LEED regulations would be advantageous
- Ensure adherence to Irish Quality Standards, ISO and audit procedures
- 3rd level qualification in engineering or a construction related discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role or engineering position
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, excel, auto-cad
- Office based position with occasional visits to site