- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterOffaly
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting an experienced Site Engineer for our client based in Offaly. They company in question have built up a great reputation and have experience in carrying out significant projects throughout Leinster. The successful candidate will join their team on residential projects around Offaly, Meath, Westmeath and Kildare. This is a full time permanent position.
- Manage all site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job.
- Manage all engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials.
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in civil engineering
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
- Ability Setting-Out
Site Engineer | Project Engineer | Leinster |