Our client, a very successful international main contractor, is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin. They have recently secured a large scale infrastructure project in Dublin 8 and are growing their delivery team to work exclusively on this site.
This position will suit an individual who has experience in a main contracting role within the built environment. Ideally the candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity as this nitial project has a programme of 24+ months.This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a landmark project and provides a genuine opportunity for career progression.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Degree educated in construction/engineering discipline
- 3+ years site experience ideally on commercial and residential projects
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors on site
- Provide management assistance to Site & Project Manager
- Excellent eye for detail & experience of turn-key projects
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools.