About the role:
- Experience using software (eg. Primavera, Asta or MS Project)
- Ensure that all programs reflect the developed scope of work agreed by the project team.
- Provide feedback on the effects of change, variations or delays including forecasting and communicating the effects of such changes
- Include the implementation of recovery programs and planned mitigation measures.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements
- Have an appreciation of the impact of cost in the compilation of a programme and development of a construction solution.
- Liaising with managers and engineers to review the progress of projects and address issues which arise.
- Ideally the company would like a degree educated civil engineer
- Has to be experienced using planning software
- The role is factory based and previous experience in a factory environment would be extremely advantageous
A successful offsite modular building company.