About the role:
- Experience using software (eg. Primavera, Asta or MS Project)
- Ensure that all programs reflect the developed scope of work agreed by the project team.
- Provide feedback on the effects of change, variations or delays including forecasting and communicating the effects of such changes
- Include the implementation of recovery programs and planned mitigation measures.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements
- Have an appreciation of the impact of cost in the compilation of a programme and development of a construction solution.
- Liaising with managers and engineers to review the progress of projects and address issues which arise.
- Ideally the company would like a degree educated civil engineer
- Experienced using planning software
- Previous experience as a construction planner would be very beneficial. Civil engineering candidates with strong technical ability would also be of interest
Top 10 Irish construction company in terms of size and turnover. Previously delivered projects in the commercial, education and pharmaceutical sector.