- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Junior Setting-out Engineer for our Dublin based client. The role is suited to a graduate with some experience in using setting out tools.
Our Client has grown steadily year on year and now operates countrywide with offices in Dublin, Limerick & Galway covering a wide range of sectors within the industry including commercial, industrial, hotel & leisure, educational, residential and healthcare. Company Turnover was approximately €60m last year and they have a number of projects commencing this month, including a primary care home and €20m nursing home in Clondalkin.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will ideally have experience in using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills