Due to continuing expansion and business growth, our client is seeking applications for a Junior/Graduate Production Planner to join their manufacturing function. Based in Meath, this role offers a fantastic career opportunity for suitable qualified applicants.
Purpose of the Role
The Production Planner is the key role to support the Senior Production Manager in the management of production and order fulfillment. Primary focus of this role is to continuously manage and improve the existing operations while being able to support and direct the day to day manufacturing and logistics activities in this fast-growing industry.
- Create the monthly production plans from sales forecasts
- Calculate and execute the weekly/daily production schedules
- Develop the production planning process in line with Lean principles
- Ensure that capacity, capabilities, and systems are in place to execute reliable cost-effective manufacturing
- Evaluate the manufacturing metrics and performance indicators
- Supervise the efficient implementation of product and process changes
- Support the development and start-up of NPI’s securing raw materials and packaging
- Liaise with QA on customer complaints, CAR’s and non-conformances
- Maintain the manufacturing processes to the ISO
- Support the troubleshooting activities and investigate
Education & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Advantageous to have previous experience of 1 to 2 years in similar regulated production environment but graduate applications welcome
- Ability to lead/execute projects with strong written/oral communication skills#Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment#Demonstrated flexible and innovative approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and in an organised manner
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interest in learning & developing in a busy supply chain environment
- Excellent IT literacy and knowledge of Excel/ MS PBI/Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing company with great scope for progression.
Apply with a CV today to register your interest.
Louth | Westmeath | North Dublin | CavanAPPLY FOR THIS JOB