We are currently recruiting an Engineer for our main contracting client to be based on projects in the Dublin area. They specialise in delivering commercial, industrial, healthcare and similar projects across Ireland. This is a permanent position. The successful candidate will have 5+ years relevant experience in setting out and will join their team on a data centre project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of setting out procedures and engineering principles.
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Educated to degree level in engineering or construction related field
- 5+ years experience
- Excellent teamwork skills