- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re presently sourcing a Junior Engineer for a civil engineering contractor in Clare. The company provides a range of construction civil and utility services to infrastructure sectors. This is a permanent position and applicants should have at least 6 months based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering.
- You will have at least 6 months hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- Setting Out
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.