- Salary: €30,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterOffaly
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Site Engineer for a leading contractor based in County Offaly.
Already an established, dynamic business operating within the construction industry in the Leinster and Midlands areas, our client continues to grow and develop. Experts in building contracting services, civil engineering, architectural glazing and demolition, our client currently have projects in Offaly, Westmeath, Meath, Dublin and Kildare.
The successful candidate will travel to a range of sites in Leinster, gaining an abundance of experience in several aspects of the construction process.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering or a comparable degree.
- You will have at least 6 months hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- Setting Out
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Full clean driving license & vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent