We are currently recruiting a Graduate Site Engineer for a young and dynamic Main Contractor and Construction Management Service company with big ambition. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team in Cork, on an initial project in Mallow General Hospital. This is a full-time position and presents a great opportunity for career progression.
- Project planning and designing works
- Assist Senior Engineer with Client and stakeholder management
- Assist the management of direct labour and plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of designs for works under the contract. Monitor site progress of construction teams.
- Record all as – build information using GPS and update GIS System.
- Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
- 1 Years’ experience is preferable
- Knowledge of design and build contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence (Preferable)
- familiar with setting out and using GPS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB