Sonas Recruitment are currently assisting a leading Tier 1 main contractor with the recruitment of a Graduate Engineer for a project in Dublin. Due to repeat clients they have multiple projects commencing in the coming months within the essential construction sectors. The successful candidate will be seeking a career opportunity with a progressive and ambitious employer.
- Project planning and designing works
- Assist Senior Engineer with Client and stakeholder management
- Assist the management of direct labour and plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Assist in the preparation of designs for works under the contract. Monitor site progress of construction teams.
- Record all as – build information using GPS and update GIS System.
- Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
- 1 Years’ experience is preferable
- Knowledge of design and build contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence (Preferable)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB