- Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently working with a well established main contractor as they seek a Quality inspector to join their team in Dublin. The compnay in question has experience dealing with projects all over the country.
- Checking works as required for the project and ensuring all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site in in the planning and construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager/ Senior Engineer to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high quality.
- Be responsible for BCAR and OLM folders.
- 50% Site based and 50% office based.
- A Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have at least a Placement completed in Engineering or 1 year post grad.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read drawings is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.