About the role
We currently have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager with a large residential developer in Kildare. The successful candidate will be required to control the movements of people/materials/plant on site and maintain computerised purchasing system.They will have knowledge of Irish building and Health & Safety standards and will assist the Senior Site Manager in the delivery of 160 new homes in the Kildare region over a three year period.
The role is permanent and would suit anyone looking to begin a career in construction management
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Experience in site development infrastructure works and housing developments.
- Knowledge of PSCS and Health and Safety procedures.
- Manage programmes of work and ensure they run to schedule.
- Maintain site diary, documentation and trackers.
- Interface with stakeholder bodies such as Irish Water, Local Authority’s and Service providers.
- Supervise and produce “As Built” records.
A well established home builder with operations in Ireland and England. Their focus in the Republic of Ireland is on the Dublin commuter belt with multiple greenfield sites in Kildare kicking off in the next twelve months. The company has over 30 years experience delivering high quality houses in the UK and Ireland.