Our client, a leading RC Frame specialist with operations throughout Ireland & the UK, are currently recruiting a Assistant Project Manager as they continue to expand their operations. You will have full responsibility and accountability for leading a team of site engineers and sub-contractors while reporting back to a Project Manager. This is a permanent position and working on projects within the London region. It would also suit engineers who are looking for progression.
Key role requirements and responsibilities:
- Accurate reporting of project programming to the Projects Manager
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction. Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking within in the team
- Set targets for your site team
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Main contracting experience is highly desirable