About the role
- Accurate reporting of project programming & delivery to the Projects Manager
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking within in the team
- Set targets for your site team
- Other Ad Hoc Assistant PM duties
Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar. At least 3 years previous experience on site or within a main contracting construction company
One of Ireland’s leading main contractors. Currently delivering a number of prestigious projects in Dublin
Commercial, Residential, Hotels