Our client, a nationally recognisable building contractor, are looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their team in Galway. This company specialises in commercial and residential projects ranging in value from €5m-€50m. This person will be seeking advancement from an engineering role and expected to support the Project Manager in the management of subcontractors, programme and risk identification. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an experienced PM and progress your career.
- Supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Management of subcontractors / site teams
- Reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Serving as Company Representative at Site Meetings
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team Meetings
- Assisting in the management and implementation of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Engineering/Construction Management degree/diploma or related discipline or Trade Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years site engineering experience in the built environment
- Programming / Planning experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
Assistant Project Manager | PM | Galway | WestAPPLY FOR THIS JOB