We’re recruiting an Assistant Contracts Manager to join an established Tier 1 main contractor in the Dublin region. They have secured multiple high profile projects in recent weeks and are growing out their management team. The appointed individual will initially assist an established Contracts Manager in the successful delivery of a notable commercial development in the city.
- Full support role to an experienced Contracts Manager
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative construction methods, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Implementing documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various construction disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, fitout and finishing.
- Show ambition to move into a Contracts Management position
- Degree educated in an Engineering or Construction Management related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience in Site Engineer or Site Manager capacity
- Main contracting experience is essential
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools