- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the position of Site Engineer to join a our client, based in the Wexford, with sites all over the south east and into south Dublin. Our client has delivered high-quality construction projects over the past 60 years spanning their principal commercial, residential, fit-out and conservation sectors.. The successful candidate will be seeking a career opportunity with a progressive and ambitious employer.
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
Candidates should have appropriate engineering qualifications and a minimum of two to three years work experience gained with a building contractor. Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.