We are recruiting a Tender / Bid Coordinator on behalf of a leading Civil Engineering company based in Cavan. The successful candidate will be joining a fast paced company with a great reputation in the industry that is going through a phase of high growth. They will assist the Bid Team based at head office (Cavan) in developing pre-qualification submissions, proposals and all documentation and media associated with these. The hiring contractor is experienced in the delivery of civils projects up to a value of €15m. A degree in construction or related industry would be very beneficial.
- Maintaining a well-informed knowledge of tender opportunities through the various public tendering portals
- Assistance in the production of marketing material to enhance the company’s future business opportunities.
- Preparation of high quality tender and pre-qualification submissions
- Co-ordinate inputs from others, both within and outside the company, to pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Compile and dispatch pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Provide technical and non-technical input into tender submissions.
- Maintain systems and libraries associated with the production of bid documentation.
- Work to exceed expected quality standards; complying with processes at all times and contribute to improvements
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Undertake the development and production of technical proposals to be accommodated within tender submission documents that demonstrate the company’s proven track record in delivering high quality projects
- Preparation of company specific technical submission documentation / presentation material and working closely with the estimating and business development departments.
- Analyse pre-qualification bid requirements and shape submission proposals to maximise scoring and bid success.
- Proof reading, fact checking, rewriting and reformatting information that is provided for Tenders.
- Degree in construction related subject desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of construction and/or procurement processes.
- Previous experience of office administration work
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher
- Good writing skills
- Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage work within fixed deadlines.
- Strong organisation skills.