- Salary: Negotiable (SBOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have an opening in Waterford for a Quantity Surveyor. We are closely working with a well established main contractor who are looking to grow their commercial team. The company have experience in delivering commercial and residential projects throughout Leinster. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract.
- Advise and report regularly to the Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
- Measuring & generating Bills of Quantities.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers enquiry documents.
- Sub-contract and supplier’s procurement.
- Recording, Reporting & Controlling of cost expenditure on the project.
- Project cash flow management.
- Advise and support with project correspondence.
- Negotiate and agree subcontractors work packages
- Interim & final sub-contract account valuations & payments.
- Ensure sub-contract accounts are professionally managed in accordance with the sub-contract conditions.
- Timely drafting of commercial correspondence.
- Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
- Ensure risk registers, cost & time control tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly and included within monthly reports.
- Client requested variations; measurement and pricing.
- Assist in delivering a high-quality professional construction service to our clients
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying;
- Ideally 2 years’ post third level experience;
- Good understanding of Public Works Contracts and NEC;
- Experience in buildings and/or civils;
- Strong IT skills using Excel, Build soft, BIM and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organised and good presentation of work; and
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines and budgets.
QS | Quantity Surveyor | Waterford | Munster
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.