About the role:
- To liaise and collaborate with the construction teams in all aspects of our contractual activities.
- Take ownership for maximising commercial results.
- To represent and serve the best interests of the company to meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Liaise with the estimators at hand-over
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
- Manage Job specific procurement
- Cost Control on all aspects of work carried out by subcontractors and third party suppliers
- Liaising with project managers in the project team
- Assisting in all surveying, estimating & purchasing duties associated within the assigned project
- Agree measures with subcontractors and local authorities
- Preparation of Final Accounts
Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction related mandatory. 3+ years experience in a commercial setting within a contractor
Long established and highly regarded Construction Firm with headquarters in both Dublin and the Midlands. Quality project delivery and a commitment to client satisfaction are key objectives of the company.