Our client, a top 10 main contractor are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their progressive team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This well established contractor who deliver a wide range of projects across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, industrial and education ranging in value from €10m to €150m. The position will suit an individual who is self motivated and has experience within the built environment. Ideally the candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity as it is a permanent role.
Includes excellent benefits package.
- The ability to take on the responsibility of numerous projects at once
- Assist management in the commercial control of projects
- Ability to work well with others in this growing team
- Ensure variations to contract are priced and agreed at the earliest opportunity
- Manage and maintain a contract cost reporting system
- Pursue professional development.
Experience and attributes required:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar QS role
- Degree educated in a related construction discipline.
- Experience of projects in the built environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the various forms of Conditions of Contract
- Working knowledge of labour costs, employment legislation and working rule agreements in Ireland
QS | Commercial | Quantity Surveyor | Project Surveyor | Dundalk | LouthAPPLY FOR THIS JOB