- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role
We’re working with an industry-leading offsite construction company in their search for a Quantity Surveyor in Galway.
- Experts in Offsite & Modular recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Advise on general and project level contractual matters
- Identify contract grounds for claim.
- Commercial and QS support & Advise on appointing project staff (commercial).
- Look for opportunities to maximise revenue and reduce cost.
- Advise and support with project correspondence.
- Ensure final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
- Identify and investigate losses.
- Timely drafting commercial/contractual correspondence.
- Negotiating subcontract and suppliers’ prices and terms.
- Ensure risk registers, variation trackers and extension of time tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly and included within monthly reports.
- Negotiating subcontractors and suppliers final accounts.
- Variations: measurement and pricing.
- Variations: Negotiate with client, quantity surveyor and subcontractor.
- Liaise with Construction Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Professional, Honours qualification in Quantity Surveyor
- 10 years’ minimum relevant experience in the building sector with a main contractor.
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com