- Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLongford
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently assisting our client, a main contractor, in their search for a Quantity Surveyor who will be based in their offices in Longford. Our client has over 40 years’ experience in the industry, with offices in Dublin, Longford and the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with the ideal candidate looking towards the long term, and a view to advancing through the business.
- Liaising and reporting to the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings.
- Ensure variations to contract are priced and agreed at the earliest opportunity
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Negotiating new projects with price premiums which are cost effective.
- Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site.
- Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Compiling the variation log and signing off on variations with Project Quantity Surveyor
- Final account preparations.
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
- Cash flow forecasting for projects and issuing monthly reports to accounts.
- Mentor Junior Quantity Surveyors to encourage performance.
- Pursue professional development.
- 3rd level qualifications in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- No less than 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, final accounts and cost reporting
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com