A leading developer with operations in Ireland and the UK are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin 15. This position will suit an individual who has experience in a main contracting, developer or PQS role within the built environment. Ideally the candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity as this role offers the potential for career advancement to senior level.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Prepare full enquiry packs and collate all tender information.
- Tender analysis, comparing individual tenders against each other and against budget.
- Take off and procurement of materials.
- Analyse subcontractor monthly applications and prepare valuations.
- Cost monitoring and reporting.
- Agreeing final accounts.
- Assisting with pricing future projects.
- Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with site team/subcontractors/suppliers/design team.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
- IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular, are essential.