Our client, top tier company who have experience delivering projects ranging in value from €15m – €150m, are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their ever growing team in Louth. This contractor has previous experience in completing projects in the Commercial, Residential, Pharma and Educational industries. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most well regarded contractors.
- To liaise and collaborate with the construction teams in all aspects of our contractual activities.
- Be responsible for all on site variables
- Develop and project valuations and progress reports
- Maintain and control project profitability through high standard cost reporting
- Handle contract variations, cost/value reports and management accounts
- Evolve procurement standards and procedure
- Provide direction for contract and tender preparation, presentation and acquisition
- Ability to work well with others in this growing team
- Ensure variations to contract are priced and agreed at the earliest opportunity
- Provide assistance to Junior & Intermediate commercial staff where necessary
- Work closely with Contracts Managers & Directors
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Prepare, and in conjunction with senior management agree final account with clients representative.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction related essential.
- At least 3+ years previously in quantity surveyor / estimator setting within a Main Contractor
APPLY FOR THIS JOB