- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Project Surveyor in Limerick. The company in question are well-established in the top five main contractors in Ireland and work across a wide range of sectors. They have multiple exciting projects commencing across the country, the successful candidate will be working on an Educational Project in Limerick City from the beginning. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression with a leading main contractor.
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Pre-Award Meetings with New Sub-Contractors.
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of final account at the end of the project.
- Issuing interim payment applications in conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with a proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting
- Thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities and drawings
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate reporting.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision. Must be highly flexible with a high-level commitment to success.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills