Our client, a building contractor with projects throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe, are looking to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to their team in West Cork. Due to an increased book of business, the company is looking to hire commercial staff in order to meet demand. They have previously delivered projects which have ranged in value from €10m – €100m. The role is a permanent position.
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Senior QS and Regional Commercial Manager
- Administer Contract Records
- Manage the Procurement function.
- Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
- Degree in quantity surveying or related construction activity
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills