Our client, a top tier building contractor, are currently recruiting a Project QS. The company has recently secured a number of notable projects in the region and are looking to grow their commercial team. The successful candidate will join their team in Dublin. This is a permanent full-time position with excellent prospects for career progression.
- The Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of construction projects in the Dublin region.
- The role will look after post tender and pre-contract activities and assist with identifying and preparing commercial targets for the projects.
- Looking after the sourcing and appointment of subcontractors, attending planning meetings, documentation and schedules, dealing with applications, variation schedules, measurement, accounting and payments schedules and all contractual correspondence through to final accounts.
- Develop & project valuations & progress reports
- Maintain and control project profitability through high standard cost reporting
- Handle contract variations, cost/value reports and management accounts
- Evolve procurement standards and procedure
- Educated to Honours Degree level in Quantity Surveying
- 5 + years experience in a similar role
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will prove essential to your success in this role
Quantity Surveyor | QS | Dublin
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB