Our Client, a leading International Engineering Contracting Group, are looking to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to their ever growing team in Europe. They Provide mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, fire protection and maintenance solutions to world class clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an internationally recognised main contractor on a permanent, full time basis in Europe.
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Surveying Manager
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
- Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation
- Provide direction for contract and tender preparation, presentation and acquisition
- Handle contract variations, cost/value reports and management accounts
- Degree in quantity surveying or related construction activity
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for work in Europe