About the role:
Our client, a main contractor with operations across Ireland are recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Galway. They are currently delivering residential and commercial projects in the West of the country and so are looking to expand their team. The successful candidate should be experienced in a main contracting or developer role withing the built environment and have a strong work ethic. This is a full time permanent position.
- Preparing monthly progress applications and final account settlements.
- Preparing interim progress applications for payment and intenal valuations.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for any works complete.
- Advising on the various commercial risks within the project(s).
- Preparing all monthly contract cost reports.
- Monitoring/Scrutinizing of all weekly costs and productives, and reporting on same.
- Overseeing all contractual issues.
- 4-6 years’ experience in either Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business with Main Contractor.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with Contractors & Management
- High Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract requirements
- Knowledge and awareness of contractual and commercial management
- Ideally, experience in residential builds and civils would be an advantage
Project Quantity Surveyor | QS Quantity Surveyor | Galway| WestAPPLY FOR THIS JOB