- Salary: €DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a top tier main contractor, is looking for a Project QS to join them in Limerick. The position will be based in based in Limerick City initially on an Educational Project. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to see this project through from the beginning with great scope for progression as our client is known for their prestigious projects across the country. The ideal candidate will have 4 years’ + experience working in with a main contractor.
- To liaise and collaborate with the construction teams in all aspects of our contractual activities.
- Take ownership for maximising commercial results.
- To represent and serve the best interests of the company to meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Liaise with the estimators at hand-over
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
- Prepare and agree interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
- Prepare, and in conjunction with senior management agree final account with clients representative..
- Manage Job specific procurement
- Ensure sub contract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure with reference to the date given on the procurement schedules and / or in accordance with the contract programme having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Maintain control of sub contractor’s accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- MS Excel and MS project desirable.
- Experience working with both main and sub contractors on civil engineering projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com