- Salary: €100,000 - €120,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
We are recruiting a Managing Quantity Surveyor for a Tier 1 main contractor in the Dublin area. Our client has a number of exciting, high-profile, projects on their books and are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to oversee their team. This position will suit an individual who has a demonstrated history managing commercial staff and projects with a main contractor. Ideally the candidate will have extensive experience on large buildings projects. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your management skills and is a great career move for those pursuing a Commercial Manager role.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director for the project at all stages of the project development.
- Organise and manage the procurement of domestic sub-contracts, suppliers, reviewing and approving RFA
- Ensure the QS team wholly understand their packages, fully measured, studied, and subcontracts are watertight insofar as possible.
- Assist line management in the commercial control of projects
- Mentor and support to the immediate commercial team and the wider project team
- Ensure variations to contract are priced and agreed at the earliest opportunity
- Manage and maintain a contract cost reporting system
- Pursue professional development
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities
- Educated to Degree level (minimum) in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 10+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience working on large building projects
- Strong people management skills
Managing QS | Top Tier Main Contractor | Dublin | €100,000 – €120,000 DOE