- Salary: €35,000-€40,000 + package
- Location: IrelandDublin
- Sector: Main Contracting - Build
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well known main contractor, are seeking to add a Junior Estimator to their ever expanding team in North Dublin. The company have a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure. This is a permanent full-time position with excellent prospects for career progression.
Why Join This Company?
✔ Will invest in your career and provide funding for professional development
✔ Security of tenure
✔ Family feel
- The role will look after post tender and pre-contract activities and assist with identifying and preparing commercial targets for the projects.
- Looking after the sourcing and appointment of subcontractors, attending planning meetings, documentation and schedules, dealing with applications, variation schedules, measurement, accounting and payments schedules and all contractual correspondence through to final accounts.
- Develop & project valuations & progress reports
- Maintain and control project profitability through high standard cost reporting
- Handle contract variations, cost/value reports and management accounts
- Evolve procurement standards and procedure
- Third level qualification
- Ideally 2 years’ post third level construction experience;
- Good understanding of Public Works Contracts and NEC;
- Experience in buildings and/or civils;
- Strong IT skills using Excel, Build soft, BIM and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organised and good presentation of work; and
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines and budgets.