- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinster
- Sector: Main Contracting - Build
- Contact: Peter O'Neill
- Mobile: +353 85 163 3316
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role
We are currently working closely with a well-established Main Contractor who are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team in Longford. The company have experience in delivering commercial and residential Fitout projects throughout Leinster. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract and will be predominantly based in their office in Longford.
- Advising on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Identify contract opportunities for entitlement
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
- Timely drafting of commercial/contractual correspondence and support with project correspondence.
- Support the Contracts Managers by negotiating and agreeing on works with subcontractors and ensuring final accounts are closed in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly valuations, cost reports, variations and submit final accounts in a timely manner. Ensure risk registers, variation trackers and extension of time tracker sheets are reviewed and updated monthly and included within monthly reports.
- Assisting with Tender Submissions including but not limited to:
- Take Off’s/ Compile BOQ from drawings.
- Assessing Drawings, BOQ & Work Requirements at Tender Stage.
- Identifying issues within the tender documents.Identify
- Honours Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent (Level 8).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Project).
- Experienced in Project Pak (joinery estimating software) – Not a necessity.
- Previous experience working on Fitout contracts.
- Strong communication skills & IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of all forms of construction contracts both private and public.
- Solid understanding of cost reporting, variations, various methods of measurement and monthly applications.