We’re currently assisting our client with the recruitment of an Intermediate QS for their Dublin office. The company are a medium sized contractor with operations nationwide. Having secured a number of large contracts, they are currently expanding their commercial team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and reporting to the Senior QS, they will be responsible for the following:
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Surveying Manager or PCM.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Administer Contract Records
- Manage the Procurement function.
- Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractors
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
- Degree in quantity surveying or related construction activity
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent IT skills