About the role:
Our client, a well established civils engineering company, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Limerick. This position will suit an individual who has experience in delivering civils projects. Ideally the candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity. This is a full time permanent position and an excellent opportunity to grow and develop skills with a genuine possibility of career progression.
- Liaising and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractors
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying;
- Ideally 3-5 years’ post third level experience;
- Good understanding of Public Works Contracts and NEC;
- Experience in buildings and/or civils;
- Strong IT skills using Excel, Build soft, BIM and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organised and good presentation of work; and
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines and budgets.