About the role:
We’re currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning, well established main contractor in Kildare. The company is expanding their commercial staff in order to keep up with their book of business, which has expanded considerably over the past few months. The majority of their projects and repeat business is in the residential, education, commercial, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Cost Management & BoQ of multiple projects
- Measurement of sub-contractors work on site.
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project