About the role:
Our client, a very successful Tier 1 main contractor is currently seeking a Contract Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. They have recently secured a large scale infrastructure project in Dublin 8 and are growing their commercial team to work exclusively on this site.
This position will suit an individual who has experience in a main contracting role within the built environment. Ideally the candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity as this project is due for completion for 2021.This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a landmark project and provides a genuine opportunity for career progression. The successful candidate will be confident in dealing with clients and other contractors and an excellent communicator.
- On-Site valuations and progress reports
- Monthly cost/value reports and management accounts
- Liaising with project managers in the project team
- Handling contract variations
- Mentoring a team of Junior surveyors
- Show interest in career progression
- A relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in a construction related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience working on large scale project (€50m+) ideally