Our client, an industry leading main contractor, is seeking to add a Commercial Manager to their team in London. The successful candidate will be required to provide commercial support and manage this prestigious project to ensure that all commercial discipline is maintained throughout the duration of the project. The successful candidate will also be responsible for informing all project staff on commercial issues.Previous experience on roads projects is essential. This is a permanent contract with a generous remuneration package on offer.
- Risk management
- Management & submission of monthly interim valuations
- Contractual Management of Project
- Financial reporting including CVRs
- Budget forecasting
- Maximizing cash flow
- Commercial correspondence with client
- Report into the Regional Commercial Manager and Regional Director
- Sub-Contract and materials procurement management
- Management of the supply chain.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying or Commercial Management
- Membership of relevant professional bodies, such as the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or the Institute of Commercial Management (desirable).
- Experience in Design Build Contracts required
- 7+ years experience working for a main contractor
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Good team leadership skills