Our client, a top tier building contractor, are currently seeking an IT Delivery Service Manager to join their team in Kildare. The company in question are a leading construction company with operations all over the country and they have multiple projects commencing in the coming months within the essential construction sectors. The successful candidate will be seeking a career opportunity with a progressive and ambitious employer. This is a full time permanent role.
- Support the IT transformation
- Lead, manage and coach the Irish IT Service Delivery team
- Provide consistent service and standards countrywide by implementing and maintaining global end-to-end processes based on the company’s ITIL model through the ITSM Tooling.
- Standardize the whole approach and culture of IT Service Delivery to ‘do things once and do it well’.
- In line with global standards, set and maintain a clear set of internal SLA’s, track and report local key metrics, performing monthly service performance reviews with local stakeholders
- Provide input into innovative solutions and automation to enhance the end user experience
- Support the IT services team with the delivery of construction site IT.
- Implement the communication and user adoption strategy for end user services and technologies.
- Lifecycle management of all user-based assets
- Excellent Communication skills are an essential key requirement as you will be dealing with end users and 3rd party service providers on an ongoing basis.
- Have excellent analytical, operational planning and execution skills
- Ability to work within an IT Team to promote, develop and maintain strong customer service values.
- Have a positive, hands-on attitude
- Possess a strong financial discipline with an eye for detail
- Embraces positive change in a dynamic environment
- Candidate will have a Third Level qualification in IT.
- At least 10 years’ experience in providing and supporting IT services
- Strong technical background in supporting end user devices, Microsoft desktop and Office 365 products.
- Experience in managing and coordinating workloads through a Helpdesk Call Logging System
- ITIL qualification/experience desirable
- Business fluency in English is essential (written and verbal).
- Occasional job-related travel.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB