We are seeking a Senior Health & Safety Coordinator for our client in Kildare. The successful candidate will join their team of health and safety specialists on a full time permanent basis. The company in question are a highly regarded engineering company and have built up a very strong reputation throughout the country. The have experience in delivering significant projects ranging from €5m – €50m
- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Maintaining the company’s Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
- Identifying areas of risk
- Compiling and managing training records
- HSEQ Inductions
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- 5 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on construction/civils projects
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Construction Director
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
H&S | Health and Safety | Kildare | Leinster