- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Recruitment are looking to recruit a Safety Officer with facilities management / construction experience for our client a multidisciplinary engineering company. The successful candidate will cover client sites primarily in the greater Dublin area.
- Reporting directly to our QHSE Manager.
- Advise on all aspects of Health & Safety with our FM site-based teams.
- High level of documentation control.
- Place a strong emphasis on Safety Inspections and Audits.
- Compile Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards.
- Implement safety induction training.
- Preparation of safety documents including maintenance safety plans.
- Manage safety on multiple client sites in the greater Dublin area (and countrywide from time to time). Transport will be provided.
- Third Level Qualification in Health & Safety
- 2-4 years Facilities Management and/or Construction industries experience
- Ability to work on your own and as part of our team
- Good computer skills as well as excellent written and communication skills