We’re recruiting a HSE Lead to be based in the Dublin area with for a international engineering and construction services provider. The initial project involvement with be a large pharmaceutical development with a programme of circa 26-30 months. The company provide design, engineering, construction and commissioning services taking the project from greenfield to handover.
- Responsible for supporting daily coordination and implementation of the HSE management system
- Manage the implementation of corporate and site specific safety programs including all applicable Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Interface with construction delivery teams to pre\-plan, identify critical risk and execute safe work practices
- Interface with Site Management including \(sub\) contractors and client representatives
- Support management to achieve corporate / site HSE goals and objectives
- Support site specific HSE training requirements
- Support managing control of health and environmental hazards and exposures
- Proficient in developing Safety Management Systems, writing policies and procedures.
- Incident investigation and Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Organising, planning and executing skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Presenting and training skills
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Computer based systems and software with emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel & Word programs
- 20+ years of experience in Industrial construction – required
- Proven record as a HSE lead in large projects.
- Degree in HSE or related field preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
APPLY FOR THIS JOB