We are working closely with our client, an industry leading main contractor, who is looking to add a Health and Safety Officer to their team in Blanchardstown, Dublin. The successful candidate will monitor compliance on construction sites, with particular emphasis placed on Health & Safety Performance. This is a permanent position with project values ranging from €20m – €250m.
- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
- Identifying areas of risk
- Compiling and managing training records
- HSEQ Inductions
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- Hold a BSc in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team
Health and Safety officer | H&S | Dublin | Main ContractorAPPLY FOR THIS JOB