Our client, currently have an opening for a Health & Safety Officer in Kildare. The company in question are a growing main contractor with operations all over the country. This role is ideal for a career minded individual with main contractor experience and who is looking to progress their career. This is a full time permanent position and will require site visits throughout the South East.
- Training company staff where necessary
- Production of on-going monthly compliance report to inform company decision makers
- Production of Project specific documentation including Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans; Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements and risk assessments etc.
- Attending meetings with Clients to discuss Health & Safety issues
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures
- Experience maintaining ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001 is desirable
- Holds a relevant 3rd level degree
- With 3+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Health and Safety Adviser | Health and Safety Officer | Kildare | H&SAPPLY FOR THIS JOB