Our client, currently have an opening for a Health & Safety Officer in Waterford. The company in question are a leading main contractor with operations all over the country. This role is ideal for a career minded individual with main contractor experience and who is looking to progress their career. This is a full time permanent position and will require site visits throughout the South East.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
- Holds a relevant 3rd level degree
- With 3+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Health and Safety Adviser | Health and Safety Officer | Waterford | H&S
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB