An industry leading building contractor is looking to add a Health and Safety Coordinator to their team in the Dublin. The successful candidate will monitor compliance on all live construction sites, with particular emphasis placed on Health & Safety Performance. This is a permanent position with project values ranging from €20m – €250m and located throughout the midlands and commuter belts of Dublin.
- Training company staff where necessary
- Production of on-going monthly compliance report to inform company decision makers
- Production of Project specific documentation including Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans; Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements and risk assessments etc.
- Attending meetings with Clients to discuss Health & Safety issues
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures
- Experience maintaining ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001 is desirable
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- With 3+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Health and Safety coordinator, health and safety officer | Dublin | Main ContractorAPPLY FOR THIS JOB